Thursday, January 19, 2012

HS3133.51


Hello my name is Lucille. My goal is to receive a Bachelor’s degree in General Studies. My concentration areas are in Women’s Studies, Sociology, and Business. I am very interested in computers as well, and hope to find a career in the technology industry when I graduate. Hopefully, with the computer degree I already have and a bachelor’s degree, I will be able to accomplish this feat.

I enjoy researching genealogy; it can be very time consuming and monotonous, but well worth the effort when you find the information you are seeking. I am interested in knowing how the different stages in one’s life correlates to their health. My expectations from this class are to become better informed about health issues. I am a big computer geek, and just built this computer I am using. That may not sound all that unique, but I am an older student and the internet was not around when I was growing up.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucille,
    It is really neat that you know so much about computers. I wish I had the patience follow all of the new tech trends but they evolve so quickly. At the risk of sounding like my grandma I just don't get it :)

    ReplyDelete